Friday, August 2, 2019

Technical Difficulties

I'm not sure how or why it happened, but you probably got an email from For Whom the Belle Tolls that looked like a new blog post, except it was a Halloween "What's Really Scary" post from October of last year! While I have been thinking and wishing and hoping for Halloween (and fall) to roll around, I can assure you I did not resend that little trick/treat for your reading pleasure.

Still, if it reached your inbox, I hope it conjures thoughts of cooler days, crisp and colorful leaves, apples, pumpkins, scarecrows...I'm getting carried away. Fall is my favorite time of year, so maybe that technical glitch is really a signal that it is on the way.

Thanks for reading, and I'll have something new (and hopefully more relevant) for you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: brains and looks will only take you so far, but flattery will get you everywhere.